Granny-Spiration Challenge 2017 – August (Part VIII / Teil 8)



Dear friends,


it's the 5th of August, first Saturday of the month! It's time for the Granny-Spiration Challenge!

Let's start with sharing our most frequently visited link from the last Challenge:


As for this challenge:

Therefore: join us at the Granny-Spiration Challenge following this link! And don't forget to enter the giveaway!

And that's what I made for this month's Challenge:


Summer Top


Got this yarn bobbel from my boys as a Mother's Day's present (the second bobbel didn't make it on the picture). Not wanting to make yet another wrap or shawl I didn't touch the yarn bobbels for a while (I've already made an awful lot of shawls this year).
 

Early July I had the idea of a summertime top. But as I neither knew whether I would be able to realise this idea, nor whether one single yarn bobbel would suffice (just 150g 600m), I took the one I liked least.

I started off with a small granny square, made two strips which I joined at the end and made endless rounds of granny stitches all around and around and around till it was wide enough to fit. By chance this happened at the last change of colour. I made the border around the armholes and still managed to crochet a few rows at the bottom till the yarn bobbel was gone.
  

I am quite happy with the result and in the end I even warmed towards the shades of the yarn bobbel.

  

As to what will happen to the second yarn bobbel..? I'll keep in touch!

P.S.: Next Granny-Spiration Challenge is on the 2nd of September!
P.S.2: Do have a look at what the other hosts made:







Liebe Freunde,


heute ist der 5. August, der erste Samstag des Monats und daher höchste Zeit für die nächste Ausgabe der Granny-Spiration Challenge!

Lasst uns anfangen mit ein paar Daten:

Meistbesucht beim letzten Challenge (Juli) war:

Wissenswertes zur jetzigen Ausgabe :

Also schnell diesen Link zum Challenge folgen und nicht vergessen: Anmelden zum Preisausschreiben!

Nun zu meinem August-Beitrag:


Sommerliches Top

Von meinen Söhnen bekam ich diesen Bobbel zum Muttertag (es gab noch einen zweiten, aber der wollte nicht mit aufs Bild). Da ich nicht noch ein Schultertuch häkeln wollte (davon habe ich dieses Jahr ja bereits reichlich gehäkelt), blieb der Bobbel erst mal unangetastet im Schrank liegen.
 

Dann hatte ich Anfang Juli die Idee für ein sommerliches Top. Da ich aber weder wusste, ob meine Idee umsetzbar war, noch ob der eine Bobbel reichen würde (nur 150g 600m), habe ich den genommen, dessen Farbverlauf mir am wenigsten zusagte.

Ich fing mit einem einfachen Granny Square an und häkelte an einer Seite zwei Streifen im Granny Stich und fügte sie am Ende zusammen. Anschließend ging es Runde um Runde um das Ganze herum bis es weit genug war (also passte). Zufällig fiel der Zeitpunkt mit dem letzten Farbwechsel zusammen. Ich häkelte nun eine Borte um die Armausschnitte und verhäkelte den restlichen Bobbel unten herum.
  

Meiner Meinung nach kann sich das Resultat sehen lassen und mit dem Farbverlauf habe ich mich auch längst angefreundet.
  

Was mit dem zweiten Bobbel geschieht..? Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!

P.S.: Das nächste Granny-Spiration-Treffen ist am 2. September!
P.S.2: Schaut euch an, was die anderen gemacht haben:

Kommentare

  1. Das ist sehr hübsch geworden! Und die Farben find ich ganz toll (ist wohl Geschmackssache *g*)!

    LG Sandra

    PS.: Du hast die Juli-Projekte der anderen Blogs verlinkt, nicht die vom August (die sind noch nicht veröffentlicht!)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Zunächst mal DANKE! Und wegen den Links... Kopiert, aber vergessen wenigstens auf die Home-Adressen zu ändern... Sorry!

      Löschen
  2. What beautiful colours in this crocheted top and you model it so beautifully!!
    Have a great weekend, Marjan!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Sandra.
      Actually I'm pretty fond of the top and I like wearing it. The yarn is deliciously soft.
      Have a great weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  3. very beautiful and easy to mix with all colors skirts and dresses as there are many colors in the top!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Ineke.
      That's exactly what I wanted to show you: how versatile the yarn/top is, the shade notwithstanding. And I have to admit, I do love it by now!
      Have a lovely weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  4. Beautiful !!!!!!!!! A rainbow top for a perfect Summer !
    Anna

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Anna.
      It does brighten up a dreary day, doens't it?
      Have a lovely weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  5. Beatiful, my favorite is with the green dress :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear Rhelena.
      That one's perfect for hot summer days (when it turns a bit colder in the evening)!
      Have a great weekend,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  6. Sehr schick.
    Liebe Grüße, Manja

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hmm... I do think I remember someone saying they worried over crocheting garments. Glad that's not you... ;-)
    Never mind the teasing, Marjan, your top is beautiful! That yarn has amazing color changes, and I love the way you took the last color up the sides and into the sleeves. It's sunny and perfect for summer.
    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. HAHAHA! Guilty as charged!
      Well it was just a try and in the end it turned out being worth the effort. Phew! Was tempted to give up quite a few times though...
      Have a lovely weekend too,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  8. Te ha quedado precioso y los colores son divinos!!!
    Besos.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ¡Muchas gracias, querida Pilar!
      Que tengas una buena semana,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  9. Marjan that is really pretty. When you paired it with the white skirt it really made the colors pop! Beautiful for the summertime.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, dear Mary.
      It does make the colours pop, doesn't it? I like that too. Perfect for a bright summer day (hope we'll still get some beautiful and warm days so I can wear the combo)!
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  10. Gorgeous Marjan! Well done! Lovely yarn and it fits you well! PS: Discovered a funny picture of you in the collage ( the last one ), looks like you don't love playing the model ( me either!). But I love the top and I also think your hair is beautiful. And you look happy wearing the top, so that means you've succeeded!
    Take care, Sigrid

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Nope - I don't really like it. I did have to as I thought I important to show how the top looked on a person (and as it was made to fit me... who else should I ask? The boys!!??).
      But the top is great to wear. It's so soft and light but warm at the same time, but not too warm. Perfect to summer really though we didn't have much summer over here since June anymore...
      Have a great week ahead!
      Marjan

      Löschen
  11. It looks awesome. It is still on my bucketlist. It might try to start with it. Well done! Cheers, Mariam

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, dear Mariam!
      Have a great week ahead,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  12. I really like the colorwork of your new top and the pattern just makes them stand out more! Yes. I think you chose the perfect pattern for this yarn and the top looks fabulous on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, dear Maya.
      In retrospect I think you're absolutely right: The colourwork really stands out perfectly on that top. And I love wearing the top as well.
      Have a great week,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  13. Liebe Marjan,
    da hast du dich aber selbst übertroffen!!!!!! Das Top ist der ***Hammer**** frisch und froh im Farbverlauf, genau richtig für die Sommerzeit und es steht dir einfach super! Manchmal muss man sich eben erst an gewisse Farben gewöhnen!!!! Mir gefällt dein Top einfach SUPER!
    Herzensgrüassli und Drückerli
    Yvonne

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen, lieben Dank, liebe Yvonne!
      Jaaa, manchmal dauert's eine Weilchen, bis man sich an Farben gewöhnt hat, aber ich muss zugeben, ich mag das Top jetzt wirklich gerne, da es sich auch leicht tragen läßt. Und es war auch leicht zu machen...
      Fühle dich gedrückt,
      Marjan

      Löschen
  14. It's beautiful. I love that rainbow yarn! Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. That crochet top turned out so beautifully!! You really rose to this challenge - stunning.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Such a beautiful top! I never thought to assemble a top in that manner, but that is genius! The yarn looks thin, which definitely is nice for warmer weather. Since it is always warm weather here in Florida, I think I might need to get me some nice lightweight yarn to try something like this out.
    Alexandra
    EyeLoveKnots.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Well, I hadn't before either and I wasn't sure whether it would work, but it did.
      And lucky you. We've got autumn at the ready - and I'm not ready for autumn yet!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts