Christmas Rebellion (Part II) – Weihnachtsaufstand (Teil II)



Dear friends,


late afternoon on Sunday my husband finally bought „The Tree“. So I had no time to crochet on Sunday-evening. I gathered all Christmas decorations I had made myself or bought secretly these last few weeks in the living room and started decorating The Tree.

 

I loooove doing this: Cup of tea, Christmas music playing in the background, glitter and twinkling and lights all around, the pleasure of opening boxes, taking the delicate baubles out and debating where to put them …
  

I'm always pretty giddy with excitement and do not behave my age at all (so what?)!
  

I even put the frustrating stars up. Actually I just crocheted another round around the small flowers of “My Winter's Companion”

Small Christmas Star:
Start with mc
Rnd 1: ch 3 (= 1 tr), 11 tr into mc, ss in 3rd ch from start
Rnd 2: 12 times [1 htr, ch 1]
Rnd 3: 6 times [(2 tr, 2 dtr, 2 tr) in loop + ch 1 + skip 1 loop] (= 6 petals)
Rnd 4: 6 times [dc in loop Rnd 2 + ch 2 + (dc between dtr + ch 2 + dc in same space) + 2 Lm]
  

P.S.: My husband says The Tree looks great – did not even mention the radical change. I guess he thought it was not worth starting an argument he could not win...

P.S.2: I'll keep in touch!
  




Liebe Freunde,


am späten Sonntagnachmittag hat mein Mann endlich „Den Baum“ gekauft. Daher war mir am Sonntagabend sooo gar nicht nach Häkeln. Ich habe jeden selbstgemachten und heimlich gekauften Weihnachtsschmuck im Wohnzimmer gesammelt und habe angefangen den Baum zu dekorieren.
  

Ich liebe das: heißen Tee (na ja – anfangs ist er noch heiß), Weihnachtsmusik im Hintergrund, überall Glitzer und Glanz und Lichter, die reine Freude Schachteln zu öffnen, die zarten Kugeln vorsichtig raus zu nehmen und zu überlegen, wo sie wohl am Besten zur Geltung kommen …
  

Ich bin meistens ziemlich aus dem Häuschen und benehme mich wirklich nicht meinem Alter entsprechend (na und?)!
  

Meine Frust-Sterne habe ich auch noch untergebracht. Hier noch schnell das Muster:
Eigentlich sind die Sterne nur eine Weiterentwicklung der kleinen Blume meiner Wintertasche.

Kleiner Weihnachtsstern:
Anfangen mit FR
Rd.1: 3 Lm (=1 Stb) in FR, 11 Stb in FR, Km in 3. ALm (= 12 Stb)
Rd.2: 12 x [1 hStb, 1 Luftmasche]
Rd.3: 6x [(2 Stb, 2 DStb, 2 Stb) um LmB + 1 Lm + einen LmB überspringen] (= 6 Blütenblätter)
Rd.4: 6x [tiefe fM in freien LmB Rd.2 + 2 Lm + (fM zwischen DStb + 2 Lm + fM in selbe Einstichstelle), 2 Lm]
  

P.S.: Mein Mann sagt Der Baum ist schön geworden – hat mit keiner Silbe die radikale Veränderungen erwähnt. Vermutlich hatte er einfach keine Lust eine Diskussion anzufangen, die er doch nicht gewinnen konnte...

P.S.2: Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!
  

Kommentare

  1. Beautiful!! Love the colours and your selfmade decoration!
    Well done, and well done of your hubby too ( that he didn't complain :-) )
    Sigrid x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Sigrid. I do think he's getting used to the new colours-scheme and seems to like it too.

      Löschen
  2. I love the crochet ball ornament! Thanks for sharing at the Submarine Sunday Link Party!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congratulations for being 3. in my link party the week before Christmas. New party is now open. You are welcome to share :o)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts