Toothache / Zahnschmerzen



  

Hi there,


I've just been to my dentist's. My bad tooth have been given a last chance. It's been troubling me on and off ever since 2011 and it would be great to be free of that recurring trigeminal neuralgia. Every time I started a cold, or even when the weather changed drastically, there was that terrible headache again. Only on the right side of my head, and only for 4 to 5 (horrible) days (and nights). It did take a while to figure out that the tooth is the cause of the trouble. And now I have to make an appointment at the oral and maxillofacial surgeon's.
  

To get my mind off of things I went out into the garden, to enjoy the sun. And I turned the birch twigs we collected during our of yesterday's after-lunch-walk into six wreaths-to-be. I know I could buy them, but on my way home from work yesterday noon, I suddenly felt like trying myself.
  

My husband still is outside breaking up the kitchen garden and digging a hole for the garden pond he wants to build this year. I felt like a nice cup of tea though and I think I might just have half an hour in the studio as well.
My current WIP is getting on well... I'll keep in touch!



Liebe Freunde,


heute Nachmittag war ich beim Zahnarzt. Mein übler Zahn hat eine letzte Chance bekommen. Seit 2011 hat er immer mal wieder Probleme gemacht. Seit etwa einem Jahr habe ich obendrein eine immer wiederkehrende Trigeminusneuralgie (nur rechts). Jedes mal, wenn ich ansatzweise erkältet war, oder wenn das Wetter umschlug, tauchten die Schmerzen mit voller Wucht wieder auf. Es hat fast ein Jahr gedauert, dem Zahn auf die Spur zu kommen! Nächste Station: Kieferchirurg...
  

Um auf andere Gedanken zu kommen, bin ich anschließend in den Garten. Heute Morgen noch schnuckelige -5°C, jetzt 11°C und Sonne! Die Gelegenheit, um die Birkenzweige, die ich während unserem gestrigen Spaziergang „erbeutet“ hatte, zu Kränze zu flechten. Hat für sechs Stück gereicht! Klar hätte ich die Kränze kaufen können, aber mir war danach, sie selbst zu machen.
 

Mein Mann ist immer noch glücklich am Buddeln. Zunächst musste noch ein Rest des Gemüsegartens umgegraben werden und nun endlich kann er anfangen das Loch für den Gartenteich auszuheben.
Mir war aber nach einer Tasse Tee, und vielleicht schaue ich noch mal auf ein halbes Stündchen im Atelier vorbei. Mein aktuelles Projekt macht Fortschritte... Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden!





Kommentare

  1. Hello- what beautiful crochet and Iove the German traditions for Easter, such pretty eggs. Hope your toothache is much better now.
    Best wishes
    Alison
    farmhousetraditions.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts